Christmas of the Most Holy Mother of God-Berovo
The Church of the Nativity of the Most Holy Theotokos is one of the recognizable features of Berovo and a center of events for the inhabitants and visitors. The church was built in 1912 and is consecrated in 1922. In 1930, a bell tower was built. It has the shape of a one-aisled building on a larger scale, with a semicircular apse from the outside. Inside, the upper part ends with a flat ceiling, green dyed, with the part of the central space being taller and has decorative fields.