Make your every-day more colourful…
Rediscover yourself in the delicate world of glass…
Likin Studio and Tourist Information Centre – Sandanski challenge you:
CREATE YOUR OWN PICTURE OF GLASS!
The technique that will be used is:
Tiffani Stained Glass – a technology created at the beginning of IXth century and named after its creator – Luis Comfort Tiffany /1848 – 1933/. Each piece of glass (coloured or not) is stuck to another with a copper band and then the elements are welded.
The technique is used for making lamps, wall clocks, jewelry boxes and others.
The courses are organized under the following conditions:
* Minimum duration of the course – 3 days
* The 3-day course includes making of projects and stained glass
* Duration of one lesson – 4 hours
* The course can be lead in Bulgarian, English, Russian, Greek and German
* The participants will learn more about the artistic use coloured glass and the characteristics of the local Melnik Revival House
* The participants can choose starting time for the day
* The request has to be placed 3 days before the course starts in Tourist Information Centre – Sandanski